Monday 9 June 2014

SAM JIMMISON GIVES HER FIRST UPDATE AS PART OF THE FULMART FEEDS TEAM

Hi Everyone



This is my first blog for my new sponsor, Fulmart Feeds.  I will be giving regular updates on what’s been happening in my yard.

We had a great trip to Badminton in May, finishing  9th in the 4y/o on Cornets Steal and 4th in a huge 5y/o on Grace VIII.   4y/o First Caresino won 4 British Dressage prelims on the trot with 74%+ scores and got a write up in Horse and Hound.  He went on to finish 2nd in the BYEH qualifier at Warren Farm, Chatsworth with my other horse,  Grace, finished 6th – so I was delighted with how well things went at Badminton.   

I did my first BE this year at Bishop Burton and finished 3rd then did and unaffiliated event at Shelford on the babies, Dayton, Florina and First Caresino, with each horse finishing respectably giving me some things to work on but pleasing start to their event careers.

We have bought 4 new horses recently and Im looking forward to getting them started, although one has been snapped up already and has gone to her new home!   I have been sent a gorgeous new 5y/o to ride, he is called Penhills promising vision and is owned by Carole Elton.



To keep up to date with what’s happening at Sam Jimmison horses and ponies – follow me on twitter or Facebook for regular updates.


Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment