Tuesday 7 June 2011

Jolyse retires from the Cross Country section at Bramham

We've been updating our blog with details about our sponsored rider, Jolyse Clancey.  Sadly, Jolyse's good start to the international 3 day event didn't continue into the cross country.

"I started off really well  (flew through the water!) and then, coming up to near my half way marker and up on my time, I came too quickly into the double of corners on a turn.  I did the first corner really well but swung out too far on the turn and lost my line to the second corner so ended  up doing 2 circles  (40 penalties) to try and get back on my line.  As it is still quite early in the season I decided to save my horse for another day and retire. She's running in a weeks time at Catton Horse Trials and will be aimed for Blair or Blenheim 3 star".

No comments:

Post a Comment